Indian Aviation sector has witnessed a phenomenal growth chart in the last decade. Today, India Aviation is the 9th largest civil aviation market in the world and ranks fourth in domestic passenger volumes with a market worth of US $12 billion. The Airport Authority of India (AAI) and DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) is the only major player involved in developing and upgrading airports in India for a long time, but private sector participation has increased post liberalization.
UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik) is a regional airport development and "Regional Connectivity Scheme" (RCS) of Government of India, with the objective of "Let the common citizen of the country fly", aimed at making air travel affordable and widespread to boost inclusive national economy, job growth and air transport infrastructure development of all regions and states of India..
Airport & Retail Management Course Details
• Airport & Retail Management is the leading course designed for the students who want to start a good career in Aviation, Airport, Airlines & Airport Retail
• Industry has a huge shortage of skilled professionals. The Aviation Industry is expected to grow at growth rate of over 24%. This has generated a huge demand of management professionals in the aviation.
• Job oriented programme in Airport & Retail Management through Airgo Academy is a unique and well-structured programme to prepare future managers for tomorrow.
• The course curriculum is designed to equip aspirants with specialized domain, providing specialized knowledge and training of areas to be served in the aviation industry – fleet management, ground handling, cargo, safety & security, customer service, medical tourism, crew scheduling, ticketing.
• This programme provides a blend of practical and classroom teaching which makes you a preferred candidate by your future employer. airport management course in India.